We offer a wide range of programs designed to restore and maintain your carpets to the highest standards.
Carpets are a significant investment and while wear and tear is inevitable, especially in major traffic areas, their care and maintenance by us is essential to maintain and extend their lifespan.
At Multiclean, in addition to the impeccable cleaning and safe storage of your precious carpets, we also undertake their maintenance so that you can enjoy them like new.
You can trust our experts for all the normal or abnormal damage that your precious carpets may have suffered and never worry about them again.
In collaboration with experienced craftsmen from Persia we undertake any kind of repair on your handmade carpets such as:
- Damage from holes, fading, tears, etc.
- Rejuvenation of the pile fiber.
- Restoration of color from yellowing, fading.
- Re-weaving of handmade fringes but also handmade edging.
- Color change (gold wash) in specific categories of carpets.
But in addition to handmade carpets, we repair machine-made carpets and rugs as follows:
- Replacement with fringes or machine rail.
- Latex coating or mesh on modern carpets and rugs that release white powder on their substrate.
- After contacting you our team will safely pick up your carpets at a designated appointment.
- We will go through the process of checking your carpets and evaluate the wear they show.
- We will contact you to inform you about the appropriate recovery method as well as its cost and final result. We remain available to help you with any question you may have.
- We apply the appropriate repair and maintenance techniques in collaboration with experienced craftsmen on both handmade and machine-made carpets.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the carpet I have is plucking and tearing, does that mean it has been damaged?
Carpet wear is inevitable over time, when conditions favor it. For example, if there is heavy moving furniture on the carpet or if the use of carpets is heavy, it is natural for them to start to cut, tear and get damaged. However, this does not mean that they are completely destroyed. At Multiclean we effectively repair such damage and protect your carpets from them once and for all.
How do I know if a rug is of good quality?
There are many options available to buy a rug and it can get quite confusing. Factors that contribute to the quality of a carpet are the basic material of which the carpet is made and the quality of this material, the number of knots per square meter, the dyeing of the yarn, the shape and the peculiarities of the design and more.